Super Easy Super Bowl Snacks


I am grateful we always have a choice.

You do not have to be at the mercy of chicken wings and nachos! whenever you are invited to a get together you can become known as the ONE who brings a healthy option. I brought:
Vegetarian chili - a variation of one I found online at www.cookinglight.com
1 T olive oil
2 C chopped onion
3 cloves minced garlic
4 C water
1 T sugar
2 T chili powder
2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes
1 6 oz can tomato paste
2 T Worcestershire sauce (can use vegetarian Worcestershire sauce found in health food stores)
15 oz  each black beans, garbanzo beans, pinto beans, cannelini beans
Mix, simmer, serve! Yum
Pol's Cornbread found at www.yogaisyummy.com
2 C cornmeal
1/4 C honey
1 T baking powder
1 T baking soda
1 T salt
3 eggs
2 C almond milk
Mix, pour & bake at 350, enjoy!

You won't miss the meat or oil in these traditional super bowl snacks.
I know, I know its a big piece of cornbread, but hey, I didn't have any chicken wings!

Comments