I'm in!

30 Day Vegan
I am grateful for new things to explore

I just signed up for a 30 day vegan cleanse offered by Heather over at beauty that moves. I mostly eat vegetarian although I do eat fish and sometimes poultry depending on what my body is asking for at a particular day, month or season of the year. Nothing rigid or depriving, I try to eat what I truly enjoy and everything in moderation. Often I'll overindulge or eat later in the evening than I know I should, my body will let me know that I need to find a better balance, so it's sort of trial and error to see what works for you, what makes you feel your best. I'll add some of the books that have shaped my eating philosophy under the recently created and always evolving "she reads tab". I've been interested in cleanses and Spring time just naturally makes you think of them, this one seems doable, I've even managed to get Scott on board!!! we shall see. Have a great Saturday, the weather is beautiful & I'm off to the last weekend of the Anusara Immersion Part II, Sunshine & Yoga, how awesome is that?

Comments