Fresh Starts, Clean Slates, New Beginnings

I am grateful for the chance to begin again...



I just chose  "Generous" as my word for 2011, over at www.myoneword.org it's a great resource for New Years Resolutions, I started using it last year when my word was grateful, it is a wonderful tool to help you focus on what's important for you and the transformations you would like to see in your life. If you're like me theres just SOOO much you want to implement, change, focus on it's hard to come up with something that is manageable. Maybe my word should be Focus? or I can re-frame and think how would generous apply (this is one of the ideas they suggest along with finding a scripture to back it up) I chose For God is sheer beauty, all generous in love__Paslm 100:5  so if I can be generous in love, it will cause me to be generous in finding focus, offering forgiveness, not being easily offended, giving service, organization, healthy habits, time, resources, self-care, yoga practice, study habits, reading, etc...so cool!
Check it out, I didn't do all the exercises last year, only a few, but what I found truly helpful was the monthly newsletter &  emails that kept my one word in front of me, offering accountability and support....
Looking forward to the Generous Blessings of the year ahead!

Comments