Sending Christmas Cheer

OK I know it's a bit early, I wasn't going to do cards this year, but this is SUPER EASY, nobody gets fussy or makes weird faces (remember pre-digital when you would take rolls & rolls of film, wait for them to get developed, and out of 12, 24 or even 36 shots, nothing card worthy!) now you just go through and compile happy smiles from the past year, how cool is that! When I placed my order it prompted me to send a link to a blog/website, not so sure I have the techno skills to get it there otherwise, take a look at the previous post 'cause I couldn't figure out how to add type to the link??? check out the name of the card -Peppermint Bliss-...So here you go!
Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas from my wacky, wonderful, fun, challenging, crazy, super special family to yours...
if a card shows up at your doorstep...act surprised!

Comments