back at it

I am Grateful for fabulous coworkers/friends...

Yesterday I returned to the Aquatic Center to teach my usual Wednesday Classes, I LOVE teaching yoga, I have the BEST students, I was a bit nervous the week before, wondering if I would be able to slide back into the seat of a teacher although it has been nice to take classes without mentally thinking ...ooh thats great I hope I remember that to share later, I have missed teaching, and I didn't even realize how much until yesterday morning... I love the cozy vibe of the room, I love that you get to wear comfy stretchy clothes & no shoes, I love the way it makes you feel lighter, taller, more balanced; but, most of all, I love that it requires you to live more fully in the present moment offering such an amazing space to give and receive love, encouragement & community. The theme was Celebration and we focused on heart opening back bends which if done correctly can ease back pain, reduce depression and are energizing and uplifting. Yeah! Good Stuff...

The class was offered as an expression of Gratitude to Nancy who lovingly held the space for me, Carrie who allowed me to take the time off, and all my dear sweet coworkers and students who lifted me and my family up in prayer and thought.
Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God.__Philippians 1:3

Comments