Saturday Smiles...

Maggie w/her handsome cousin Lucas, Susan's 17 year old
Maggie's best friend Kasey
Maggie was crowned Miss Junior at Piedmont High Schools pageant last night. Lots of smiles and hugs!
Maggie & her cutie cousin Sam, Susan's 10 year old
I am Grateful for High School Memories...
More and more often I hear my mothers words coming from my mouth, and it's usually with Maggie rather than Jackson. Maybe it's just that crazy relationship known only to mothers and daughters?? for instance "Be a good girl" or "Pretty is as pretty does" are ones  I've chimed to Maggie while hearing my Mamas voice echoing  through my head. At some point they must have stuck, for she has grown into such a lovely young lady, truly beautiful inside and out. 

Your beauty...should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.__1 Peter 3:3-4

Comments