Current definition of OK

I am Grateful for caring friends & family...

The question most people ask me is how's Susan doing? I usually say she's OK (Websters definition: all right, proceeding normally, satisfactory or under control) I guess that's true some of the time, as well as scared, freaked out, worried, sad, mad, apprehensive, anxious, happy, hopeful, grateful, etc. So as I've posted before I can't know exactly how she's doing, yet that is my OK for now I'm sure her OK is similar only with added intensity.
Surgery begins at 7:30 in the morning.


Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. __Joshua 1:9

Comments

  1. Nan,
    I hope Susan's surgery went well and all of your family is holding up as best they can. Miss you at yoga and I think of you and your family often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!