Stop and smell or stare at the roses

I am Grateful for sunshine...

This past week has been sort of a Cancercation (word by Kris Carr, author, actress, blogger, cancer survivor) yoga, shopping, rerouting drive on farm, busy with all sorts of things, driving our Dad back and forth to physical therapy appointments -( a whole other story, you don't even want to go there...} a few days even seemed carefree, then Friday it showed up again, like a bad penny...cancer = consultations,  confusion, decisions, research, recommendations, opinions, google, more confusion...I feel like I am standing in soup aisle looking for the perfect ingredient to make the recipe a success. Some people like cream of mushroom, others rave about chicken, what about celery???? Not diminishing the importance of Susan's decisions at all, that's just an analogy of how I feel DAZED, CONFUSED, INFORMATION OVERLOAD, I often find myself staring lately, the other day I loaded the dishwasher and then proceeded to unload the dirty dishes...I got about 1/2 way through til I realized what I was doing, wow...

Genetic testing was Monday, results should be ready in a week or two, they did not give a definitive timeline...of course whatever time they said would be too long. Met with Plastic reconstructive surgeon Friday, currently evaluating options.

Lead me in the right path, O Lord. or my enemies will conquer me. Tell me clearly what to do and show me which way to turn.__Psalm 5:8 

Comments