I wish I could Delete the call...


Yesterday began like any other pretrip morning, rushing around with short tempers, plans for who will take care of animals, loading Jack's truck, last minute scrambles to find favorite t-shirt. On the road only one hour behind schedule, Scott and Jackson jockeying for which car is in front. We stopped around 1:30 for lunch, that's when I got the call from my brother-in-law telling me my sister's test results were not what we were hoping for...she has breast cancer...after that moment everything seemed amplified around me, I could barely hear him or maybe I just didn't want to...Scott and I headed home and sent Jack to Greenville by himself. We returned home on the very same roads we had just traveled, everything was the same and nothing was the same...

Comments

  1. Nan, I know this news is devastating to you. I saw how much your sister means to you and how concerned you were about her health. My heart goes out to you and your family as you face this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue, I appreciate your concern and offer to help with classes.
    Love you, Nan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!