What a Year!

I am grateful for Rainbows...

This past year I have had the good fortune to witness and record Susan's Survival Story. If you have followed along, I wish to offer my heartfelt gratitude. I firmly believe in the power of prayer and the loving support of community and I thank you for offering both so generously.
Susan is doing very well, the second phase of reconstruction begins in January & I'll be sure to update along the way. Some people say the internet has distanced us from each other in ways and perhaps it has on some level, yet i can't help but appreciate the effectiveness of using it as a tool to rally the troops when needed, get the word out, spread the love and so on. Blogging has been my word therapy, a much needed release of thoughts and emotions, so if you are feeling the nudge to spill out whats inside, be it filtered or not, I say give it go, it might be just what someone else needs at a particular moment, and even if no one reads your words at least you have offered them.

I love rainbows and my  favorite song is Over the Rainbow. I have a whole playlist of different renditions of it but my all time favorite is by Eva Cassidy. I have attached a utube recording to the next post so take a minute or 5.31 and listen to her beautiful interpretation.


Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. _Genesis 9:16

Comments