Happy Fathers Day !

Photo of my Dad and my Daughter Maggie...so sweet! when my teacher asks me to think of something that makes my heart go all soft inside, it's an image like this one that comes to mind.
My Dad is 2 months away from his 85th birthday, when I did a mentored research project looking at the benefits of yoga on back pain a couple of summers ago, he was the first one to sign up. He walks daily, continues to work 5 sometimes 6 days a week, is an avid gardener and rarely misses a grandchild's sporting or academic event. He attributes his longevity and energy level to watching what he eats (he is on a low fat, low sugar eating plan and has been for many years), physical activity, doing work he enjoys & staying in contact with others. You rock Daddy! Thanks for being an awesome role model.

Comments